![]() |
| (my results of the political compass test) |
You know todays political parties are pretty messed up. Not that I’m against America, simply there no place that I have discovered yet that is more free than such. Though we all relatively live peaceful lives (unless we watch the news, and newspaper, or let alone become a Politian) I believe that with the objected of rulers like senators, governors, and the president (no offence to Obama for I am one of his great supporters). I myself agree with some laws and policy’s the government has made or provided but that is not there decision. We are the people of the United States of America we are our own personal rulers. Politics brings peace but war is unavoidable as is your greatest wish to fall in love with the most beautiful man or woman. I’m not shouting “ANARCHY IS THE ANSWERE!!” to you fellow Americans I am just telling you, reminding you that you hold the power of the states not our senators not our president. The environmental movement started with us and a new movement can start with us and our generation of the millennial ages

No comments:
Post a Comment